Live Chat For Apartments Industry
It is significantly difficult to sift through varying marketing tactics if your work is to evaluate marketing solutions for apartments. It can be difficult to conclude that which solutions would work for your apartment portfolio. There are different types i.e., corporate apartments, luxury apartments, un-furnished or furnished apartments.
Marketers have published studies which found that a few minutes response to a prospect significantly increases the chances of changing the visitor into a customer. Similarly, responding within 2 hours to an apartment prospect enhances the chances of lease conversion and of making a tour appointment.
Apartments Hunting & Live Chat
Studies reveal that customers get a positive experience with the use of live chat while they are apartment hunting as compared to other means of communication such as phone calls, email, Twitter and Facebook. A worthy chat solution contains a mixture of tech and human touch, a professional team and an inclination to improve the service. The most important thing is that a good team would deliver exceptional results and save the leasing time.
Why Live Chat To Generate Leads For Apartments
The reason as to why people prefer using live chat service is speed, comfort and convenience.
- Having a live chat leaves an impression on prospects that you are a responsive enclave apartment community and care about customer service. Another reason is that the prospect stays engaged with you and do not move to your competitors. People prefer searching their options before they can make a decision about renting an apartment. If they do not get a prompt and speedy response, they are likely to move away from your website and go to the next one.
- Live chat option provides convenience. It is best for those prospects who are multitasking during the day. Someone who is at work, needs answers immediately and isn’t able to make phone calls.
- Prospects feel easier to ask questions over live chat rather than on phone calls or being face to face. This also makes it easier for companies to address questions which could be holding renters back from applying.
Lead Generation For Apartments Industry
Your chances of converting an online visitor to a qualified lead starts diminishing after five minutes have passed. Qualified live chat agents can increase the chances of capturing leads and may also help in expanding the leasing team’s efforts by qualifying prospects.
If a prospect online visitor is willing to leave their contact information i.e., name phone or email, its opens up the ways to other marketing techniques to convert the lead. The best thing is that it saves time of leasing team who can then be focused on selling to an eligible list of leads. Live chat for apartments is not limited to lead generation only, it also helps existing tenants.
Realinteract Live Chat For Apartments
Our team at RealInteract can help in getting qualified leads and scheduling tours for your apartment. Our agents also help the online visitors in navigating the website.
SEE THE VIDEO BELOW FOR HOW IT WORKS:
Once you sign up, we, through our professional in-house trainers and content writers, understand your requirements by going through whatever information that is available on your website, gather your requirements and understand what exactly you want to achieve through live chat. Once we understand your needs and business model, we start training our resources.
Once we are done with the training, we send you a snippet of Java script that gets deployed to your website along with the deployment instructions.
ONCE LIVE: it is as simple as 1,2,3
1. A visitor comes to your website
2. We greet every visitor proactively within firs few seconds.
3. We start a conversation, where we gather all you had asked us to gather and assist visitor to whatever extent you had asked us to assist visitors.
4.We gather contact information and if that includes phone number, we connect them to you right away through live phone transfer.
5. Once the conversion ends, you get the chat transcript sent to your designated emails and the lead Sent to your CRM